Izhar Ashdot’s Studio
Izhar Ashdot is a highly experienced veteran of the Israeli and International music recording industry. Producing dozens of Gold and Platinum LP’s in nearly 30 years of work, Izhar has always combined musical excellence with the latest and highest technological advances.
Izhar’s studio is the result of this vision.
The control room is large and comfortable with an unlimited track number of digital recording, mixing and editing. This is complemented by a rack of analog tube audio processors and a large seection of Midi devices. The recording area is large enough to hold a compact playing band, and can create a big bright drum sound. There’s an extensive selection of microphones, including Tube Neumann mics.
Digidesign Pro Tools HD3 Accel , 24bit/192Khz Recording and Mixing workstation, controlled by the Focusrite Control 24 control surface with 24 i/o channels.
- Tube Tech MP1A Tube Mic Amplifier
- Teletronix LA-2A Tube Compressor/Limiter
- UREI 175b Tube Limiter
- Pultec EQ’s (x3)
- 16 Focusrite Mic Amps (in C24)
- TLA C1 Stereo Tube Compressor
- TLA EQ-2011 Tube Equaliser
- Focusrite Voice Channel
- Alesis 3630 Compressor
- Lexicon Vortex FX Processor
Pro Tools HD V.8 TDM recording and Mixing Environment, fully automated with the following Plugins:
- Waves Platinum Bundle (all plugins)
- Digidesign ReverbOne
- McDSP Filterbank Equalizers
- Cranesong Phoenix
- URS N-Series Neve EQ
- Bombfactory LA2 & 1176 Classic Compressors
- Line 6 Ampfarm
- Antares Autotune
- Celemony Melodyne
- McDSP Analog Channel
- Midi Time Piece AV, Midi Interface/Synchroniser
- Akai S1000 Sampler
- Korg JV 880 Synth Module
- Yamaha V50 Synth Workstation
- Kaway K3 Synth
- Roland Bassline TB303 w/Midi Roland
- SH09 Analog synth w/Midi
- Korg MS20 Analog synth w/Midi
- Neumann U47 Tube Microphone (2)
- RCA Ribbon Microphone
- Audio Technica AT 4050 Condenser
- Audio Technica AT 4031 Condensers (2)
- Rode NT4 Stereo Condenser
- Rode NT-1
- Audio Technica ATM-25 (3)
- Shure SM58 (2)
- Shure SM57 (4)
- Shure BD mic
- AKG 414 EB
The impressive equipment listed above can only create great sound when used by professionals.
Izhar Ashdot – Produced and mixed dozens of platinum and gold LPs.
Elyada Ramon – Mixed, Recorded and Mastered LPs by Beri Shaharof, Micha Shitrit, Matti Caspi, Evyatar Banai, Arik Einstein, David Broza, Yael Levy and many others.
Tal Matmor – Recorded and Mixed LPs by Amir Benayun, Persky, Micha Shitrit, Sivan Shavit, Izhar Ashdot and many others. Produced Micha Shitrit, Arik Einstein, Chemi Porbocharai, Peter Roth, Infectsia and Tami Inbar.
The studio is favored by some of the country’s leading freelance engineers. Recent clients include: Arik Einstein, David Broza, Beri Saharof, Peter Roth, Rona Kenan, Harel Skaat, Monica Sex, Ehud Banai, Evyatar Banai, Sivan Shavit.
Sharon, who manages the studio, will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Give her a call at 03-525 3392 (Int + 972 3 525 3392 if you’re calling from outside of Israel), or simply contact us using this form for more details.